LA4440 ic Stereo Audio Amplifier Circuit Diagram
LA4440 or CD4440 is a dual channel audio Monolithic amplifier integrated circuit.
This IC amplifier has 2 modes – Stereo Amplifier And Bridge Amplifier Mode
According to Datasheet, it has Following Features
Built-in 2 channels (dual) enabling use in stereo and bridge amplifier applications.
• Minimum number of external parts required.
• Small pop noise at the time of power supply ON/OFF and
• good starting balance.
• Good ripple rejection: 46dB
• Good channel separation.
• Small residual noise.
• Low distortion over a wide range from low frequencies to
• high frequencies.
• Easy to design radiator fin.
• Built-in audio muting function.
• Built-in protectors.
• Thermal protector
• Overvoltage, surge voltage protector
• Pin-to-pin short protector
Use Heatsink With IC
This is the circuit diagram of Stereo (Dual) Mode Amplifier Of 4440 ic
Polyester film capacitor is More Suitable at the Capacitor C2, C4, C8 and C12